The Ohio Turfgrass Foundation invites your company to participate in the 2020 Virtual Conference and Show. Supporting OTF is an opportunity to put your company and its services in front of hundreds of professionals in the Green Industry. The exhibits will be held January 5-7, 2021.
TUESDAY, January 5
Tradeshow open: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
WEDNESDAY, January 6
Tradeshow open: 12:00 pm –2:00 pm
THURSDAY, January 7
Tradeshow open: 12:00 pm –2:00 pm
Virtual Show Benefits
- Lower cost than attending live (no hotels, travel, dinners etc.)
- Greater audience – free for ALL OTF members
- Longer time frame – full week or two weeks – hours will be posted
- Ability to upload videos, brochures in pdfs, links to websites
- Customized look and feel
- Personalized - Upload images of yourself and your team
- Interact with attendees: they can leave a virtual business card or message with you via text chat or video chat
- Better tracking of those visiting your booth – CSV file of anyone who visited your booth with contact information
- Virtual Mall or Store: Display or sell your products directly to attendees, creating a virtual shopping experience and delivering your brand messaging in a more interactive, three-dimensional way.
- Matchmaking Technology: An option for hosted-buyer programs to enable sponsors and attendees to have their own one-on-one meetings during predetermined “exhibit hours” in the event schedule.
And Much More!
What is Included:
- Four complimentary badges for booth representatives
- Post-show registration list
- Company website link on OTF website
- Listing in Show directory
- Admission to all educational sessions
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for exhibiting companies
Early Bird Pricing until December 1, 2020 - $950
New 2020 Virtual Options!
- Passport: Encourage attendees to network with exhibitors, including clues and actions for engagement. First 10 Attendees to complete all booths will get a free amazon gift card as a member incentive. $2,500
- Sponsored Hall: Partner in Excellence sponsors can have their own branded halls. $1,500
- Sponsored VIP Room/Networking Lounge: Content such as video, banner, or special feature can be branded with a sponsor’s message. $1,000
- Themed Event: Create a virtual happy hour or networking event with themed clothing or accessories. Have a prize for best contributor. $1,500
- Lobby Banner: Exclusive sponsors can promote their brand throughout the duration of the event on the main page of the virtual exhibit page. $1,000
- Sponsored Booths: Create engagement tactics with sponsored booths. $950
- Virtual Mall or Store: Display or sell your product(s) directly to attendees, creating a virtual shopping experience and delivering your brand message in a more interactive, three-dimensional way. $750
- Sponsored Social Responsibility Message: Big picture sponsor message that emphasizes helping to keep the earth GREEN—Plant a Tree! $600
- Branded Waiting Room: 15- 30 minutes before the event starts, your brand and messaging can be presented to the audience. $500
- Product Demo: Opportunity to showcase new equipment or products with a pre-recorded or live demonstration. Can choose specific education track. $500 ($700 for non-exhibitors)
- Customer Case Studies: Sponsors purchase a presentation slot to invite a customer to speak on their behalf describing their customers journey. $350 ($550 for non-exhibitors)
Show Guide: Advertise your company booth number or new product in the Show Guide that will be sent out to every attendee.
Full Page Back Cover: 8.5 wide x 11 high – $900
Full Page Inside Cover: 8.5 wide x 11 high – $750
Full Page: 8.5 wide x 11 high – $600
Half Page: 8.5 wide x 5.5 high – $400
Quarter Page: 3.5 wide x 4.75 high – $250
Email Blasts – $500/each
Send an email blast to the attendees to let them know about your booth or new product. Emails are reviewed by the Tradeshow Committee for approval.
Goody Bag Options
New in 2020!
Branded Goody Bag items will be mailed to attendee's ahead of time to wear and share before the event starts.
GOODY BAG DETAILS:
Mailed Goody Bag will have logo on ONE of the following: Price for first 250 attendee's.
- Reusable Face Mask $2,500
- Hand Sanitizer $1,600
- “Drink on Us” $1,500
◦ coffee mug
◦ water bottle
◦ bar accessory
◦ gift card
- Keyboard Dot $1,400
- Computer Camera Cover $1,400
- Disinfecting Wipes $1,200
- Luggage Spotter $1,000
- Mobile Phone Pocket $1,000
- Microfiber Cloth $1,000
- Note pad $500
- Magnet Clip $500
- Band-Aid Packet $500
- Key Holder $500
- Bumper Sticker with Company & Association logo “An Essential Service” $300
- Pen $500
- Free Trials or Sample Packs (to be provided by sponsor) $300
- Product Coupons/Discount Codes (to be provided by sponsor) $300
Payment and Cancellation Policy
METHOD OF PAYMENT – PAYMENT DUE AT TIME OF ORDER
Credit card payments can only be made online. To pay by credit card, please visit, www.ohioturfgrass.org and Sign In (located in the upper right corner). OTF is unable to accept credit cards by phone, email or by mail. If you do not remember your Username or Password, use the Reset Your Password on the OTF web site by entering the email address associated with your member record. OTF accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. OTF is unable to accept credits cards by phone, email or by mail.
Payment by check can be made using the registration form in the OTF Exhibitor/Sponsorship Prospectus. Make check payable to OTF - A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks. All payments in US funds drawn on US banks.
All cancellations must be submitted to OTF in writing and will be officially dated when received by OTF. Cancellations will be accepted at the sole discretion of OTF. A $100 processing fee will apply to all cancellations regardless of the cancellation date. OTF retains the right to resell any space canceled by the exhibitor. No refunds after November 30, 2020, will be issued.
Please contact the OTF office at 614-285-4683 if you have any questions or have trouble logging in. We appreciate your support of the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation.