Shaker Run Golf Club is a public golf facility located in Lebanon Ohio. The position of Mechanic plays an important role in the growth and sustainability of the club. The Mechanic reports directly to the superintendent but is responsible to work closely with the assistant superintendent.
The Mechanic is responsible for all golf course equipment including golf cart fleet. Duties also include periodic maintenance of buildings and amenities throughout the Shaker Run grounds. Responsibilities include but are not limited to preventive maintenance practices, repair of failing equipment and maintaining up to date records.
Salary Range: $35,000 - $40,000
Full Time, Year Round
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or GED. Technical school training a plus.
· Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting.
· Must maintain a clean, well organized and safe work environment.
· Ability to diagnose, communicate needs in a professional manner.
· Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends if needed.
· Daily inspection of all equipment (oil check, hour check, etc.)
· Working knowledge of golf course cutting units.
· Diagnosing, estimating costs and completing repairs on hydraulic, electrical, diesel and gasoline engines.
· Ability to fabricate and weld with various types of tools.
· Maintain a preventive maintenance plan with-in budget guidelines.
· Instruct golf maintenance staff of proper cleaning and daily maintenance practices of equipment.
· Oversee proper record keeping for equipment, parts and fuels.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Fax or E-mail:
(513) 727-4756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Mechanic
Attention: Anthony R. Lambert, CGCS
or by mail:
Anthony R Lambert, CGCS
Maintenance, Shaker Run Golf Club
1320 Golf Club Dr
Lebanon, OH 45036